Meet the Doctors
Dr. Wesam Shafee, DMD
As your dental care provider I will work with you to ensure that you have healthy teeth and an attractive smile for the rest of your life. I spend a significant amount of time with my patients discussing preventive measures and the importance of oral hygiene. At Smile Care Dental Group we believe in the importance of preventive dentistry. This includes: teaching patients thorough teeth brushing, the importance of flossing and its technique, preventive restorations for children, oral cancer screenings, smoking cessation consultations and much more.... And we do it all because we consider every patient a family member.
Having received an excellent education, I am prepared to provide the highest standard of care for my patients.
By attending Continuing Education courses nationally and internationally I keep up with the latest advances in dentistry to utilize in the care of my patients. Teaching one day a week at the dental school keeps me on my toes and allows me to learn from the best in the dental field in an Ivy League institution.
We at Smile Care Dental Group love to see you smile.
- DMD: University Of Pennsylvania, School Of Dental Medicine.
- BDS: St. Petersburg State Medical University, College Of Stomatology.
- Honored: Doctor Of Dental Medicine with honors in Clinical Dentistry, UPenn- SDM. America's Top Dentists 2013. America's Top Dentists 2014.
- Teaching: Clinical Associate of Restorative Dentistry/ Faculty. University Of Pennsylvania, School Of Dental Medicine.
- Member: American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association, Hudson County Dental Society.
- Licenses: State of New Jersey, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Raul H. Figueroa, DMD
Dr. Raul H. Figueroa received his Dental Medicine Doctorate (DMD) from the University of Puerto Rico School of Dentistry. He completed a General Practice Residency (GPR) at the Hospital of the University of Puerto Rico, where he later served as Clinical Faculty of the same residency. He received his postdoctoral training in Periodontics-Implantology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Figueroa currently serves as Clinical Associate at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Figueroa is Board Certified by the American Board of Periodontology. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Osseointegration and the Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Puerto Rico.
Dr. Victoria Alexander